A Smarter Way to Screen for Drug Candidates
Why Use Aura for Protein Developability?
Because you can achieve so much more insight with much less material:
- Detect and characterize particles not measured by dynamic light scattering (DLS) or size exclusion chromatography (SEC)
- Preserve sample using as little as 5 μL per test for early candidate screening and selection
- Identify critical quality attributes (CQA) early and often
- Quickly screen a wide range of conditions with our 96-well format
- Obtain detailed information on particles that other methods can’t deliver, including size, morphology, count, and distribution
- Move quickly with an analysis time of about 1 minute per sample
- Evaluate a wide range of particle sizes, measuring 1 μm to 5 mm with high reproducibility
- Achieve high sensitivity because particles are imaged without the interference of buffer or matrix
Identify Optimal Biologic Candidates:
Low Volume, Early Stage Developability with Aura PTx
Aura PTx is transforming the sample volume limited developability assessment stage by enabling subvisible particle characterization — the most
important critical quality attribute (CQA). Its high throughput, low volume modality enables high-level ranking decision making and reveals the most granular insights into particle formation and stability on a single platform.