Do You Know What's Really in Your Sample?
Why Use Aura to Identify Cellular and Non-Cellular Particles?
- Definitively ID subvisible particles using fluorescent cell and other particle specific stains
- Obtain detailed information on particles that other methods can’t deliver, including size, morphology, count, and distribution
- Small to large cellular aggregate characterization in highly heterogeneous solutions
- 100x higher throughput compared to standard flow imaging and cytometry techniques for testing lots of formulations, conditions, and lot releases
- Fluidics-free rapid analysis time
- Evaluate a wide range of particle sizes, measuring 1 μm to 5 mm with high reproducibility
- Maintain compliance with the option for 21 CFR Part 11 software
Accurately Distinguish Between Cellular and Non-Cellular Particles
Make Better Decisions About Your Therapeutics
Accurately Monitor Cell Behavior
With Aura CL, you can easily determine if your therapeutic formulation or storage is the cause of cell aggregation.
Utilizing either DAPI or Hoechst staining to label nuclei and performing a comparison with BMI imaging gives an in-depth overview on whether singlets, doublets, triplets and beyond are present within your cellular population.
Particle Vue Software
Get particle analysis answers in just a few clicks with flexible, easy-to-use Particle Vue Software.