Join The Team
Our team is made up of driven and passionate individuals working together with purpose, no matter the role. If you’re ready to join a rapidly evolving and agile company, then you’ve come to the right place. Join us as we challenge the status quo and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Benefits of Halo Labs
We are deeply committed to fostering a fulfilling workplace for our team.
That’s why we are proud to offer benefits that enhance and enrich our employees’ lives.
Comprehensive insurance plan including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and more.
Receive valuable retirement savings with employer contribution to 401(k).
Flexible Work Options
Enjoy work-life balance with flexible work hours including remote and hybrid options, and unlimited PTO policy.
Invest in your physical well being with a monthly gym membership allowance or skip the traffic with public transportation benefits.
Regular Team Building Events
Employee Recognition Program
Halo Labs is a fast-growing life science tools company developing and selling innovative tools for drug product stability, purity, and quality analysis. We work directly with world-leading biotechnologists and biopharmaceutical companies solving drug product quality problems. We are looking for a marketing specialist who has a passion for marketing eager to learn and immediately contribute to marketing activities.
This individual contributor position will be located at our office in Burlingame, CA, and reports to the Director of Marketing.
• Liaise with creative and technical teams, and agencies to generate impactful marketing assets, and support customer-facing events
• Manage marketing-related projects ensuring on-time execution and completion relating to outbound marketing tactics
• Lead and coordinate logistics and preparations for tradeshows, virtual events, and webinars including vendor and venue research, staff registrations and scheduling, event badges, collateral management, show-related shipments, pre- and post-event communications, lead processing, and onsite support
• Support social media efforts and campaigns
• Manage planning and execution of tradeshow booth builds, staffing, and teardowns
• Perform general marketing administrative functions
• 1+ years of marketing or project management experience
• Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, communications, business, or marketing
• Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
• Highly organized, self-motivated, flexible, and energetic
• Ability to travel as needed domestically (<50%) or internationally (<10%) with valid US passport
• Must be proficient in written and spoken English
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Lift up to 30 lbs.
• Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
• Working knowledge of marketing automation (HubSpot, Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) platforms
• Life sciences background
• 1-2 years supporting or managing webinars and tradeshow events
Not seeing your job listing at Halo Labs? Email us your resume and tell us your interests and how you want to help.
At Halo Labs, we are enabling drug therapeutic developers to create better and safer life-saving drugs, faster.